- Sit comfortably and upright, with your mouth, face, neck, jaw, and shoulders relaxed.
- Breathe through your nose only, no mouth breathing.
- Expand your lower belly outwardly with each inhale.
- Contract your lower belly inwardly with each exhale.
- Try not to move your shoulders, neck, chest, or upper body.
- Steps: Inhale for 4 counts, hold for four counts, exhale for four counts, hold for four counts
- Repeat for a minimum of 12 rounds (just over 3 minutes)
Today, try this out a few times in a day. Stillness and a gif, what’s not to like?