Today, can you find an everyday object to contemplate for long enough that you slowly become aware how it (or any other object you might have chosen) involves the whole universe?
Do you need some help with how to ‘contemplate an object’? We oblige:
- Keep your attention on the focus subject.
- Don’t try to empty your mind. Allow your thoughts to flow unobstructed.
- Avoid judgment or assessment of your own contemplation; this is a distraction.
- Maintain a steady pace of breathing.
This Daily Stillness has been recycled from previously published ones:
• #tds743 See the whole universe (Jul 12, 2017)