We need to carve out a little more space in our lives for truly doing nothing.
- Lay on the grass and stare at the sky
- Sit on the lounge and close your eyes
- Light a campfire and watch the flickering flames
- Walk out the front door with no idea of where you will wander, then do it aimlessly
- Turn off every single screen in your home and lie quietly on your bed
Let your thoughts go where they will, and resist the urge to get up and do something.
(From ‘Slow Your Home’)
Tweet your response to @livedtime and be sure to include the hashtag #tds1822
Tweet your response to livedtime
This Daily Stillness has been recycled from previously published ones:
• #tds968 Doing nothing is doing something (Feb 22, 2018)
Don't Want to Tweet Your Response? Really?