- As you begin walking, pay attention to each step.
- Notice how many steps you take during each inhale and exhale
- Match your steps to your breath: breathe in, count 1-2-3 steps, breathe out, count 1-2-3 steps.
- Thich Nhat Hanh suggests you use this phrase as you walk: “With each step, a gentle wind blows.”
- Set a 1 minute timer, and walk normally after the timer goes. Repeat as many times as you want during your walk
This Daily Stillness has been recycled from previously published ones:
• #tds2988 1 minute practice – just walk (Sep 2, 2023)